The APMG International and swirl device logo is a trade mark of the APM Group Limited, used under permission of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
This course is certified in association with the National Cyber Security Centre.
This course aims to provide fundamental knowledge and awareness of the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Who Should Take This Course
Suitable for all staff to ensure consistent awareness of Data Protection, as part of either an induction or annual Training.
- Developed by an experienced Data Protection Officer (DPO).
- Externally assured by APMG International under the NCSC Certified Training Scheme.
- Accredited training via the Institute of Information Security Professionals (IISP) & evidence for CPD Credits.
- Key components of GDPR
- Basic understanding of Data Protection principles and data subject’s rights
- How to identify potential data breaches
- Data Protection Do’s and Don’ts
Interactive modules and an assessment at the end are included. On successful completion a certificate is provided via pdf, which provides evidence of competence training. The course certificate expires 12 months from issue.